The Federal University of Pará (UFPA) was founded by Law no. 3191 of July 2, 1957. Throughout the years, UFPA has consolidated itself as the greatest institution of Brazil’s North Region, with national and international prestige in terms of the higher education offered to its students. This has been possible thanks to the University’s dedicated leadership throughout its history - from the President to each member that constitutes UFPA.
Welcome to the greatest university of the North Region of Brazil!